Assurance Mobile is a program produced by Virgin Mobile wherein its main purpose is to beneficial lifeline that is supported by the Federal Universal Fund. In line with the program are the requirement sand qualifications that needed to be passed before acquiring its benefits. There is assurance wireless application form available online for those who wanted to have assurance wireless. One of the requirements is you are on public assistance programs like SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program) or solely based on your household income. Also, there is only one account being allowed per household.
What are the qualifications of getting Assurance Wireless?
- Personal Information Request
The first thing that must be done is to download the application first on the right side of the website and enter the state you are living in. There will be blanks provided that you will be needing to answer:
- First Name, Middle Name, Last Name
- Date and Place of Birth
- Last 4 Digits of the Social Security Number
- Home and Office Phone Number
- E-mail Address
- Present and Permanent Address (including the house number)
- Proof of Program participation and/or Proof of Income
- You will be given a list of government programs and all you have to do is to check all the programs you’re enrolled in at the box. Take note that the lifetime assistance can only one program per household. If by chance that the household are living at the same address, they can also eligible to get the program.
- It is a requirement to get a proof of income for the government to know the yearly income of the household.
- Provide a clear copy of your Benefit ID Card, attached herewith is a letter from your qualifying agency that states your benefits you have accumulated.
- Gross Yearly Income
This is where you have to identify your family members that bring income to family. Check the box with stated questions if needed. Assurance Wireless program also requires 3 months statements from:
- Pay Roll from the company you’re household have been working in
- Social Security Benefits
- Veterans Benefits Statements
- Retirement Statements (if any)
- Pension Statements (if any)
- Unemployment Benefits statement
- You are also required to provide one copy of State Federal Income Returns, Income/Pay Roll from current job, Federal Letter of General Assistance that states your eligibility and any Child Support Documentation including custody and Divorce papers.
What are you signing for?
In signing up for the Assurance Wireless Application, it means you have to be committed at it and what you are stating in the application form is nothing but the truth. You can’t cheat to the program because they will initially find out the status of your household, job etc.
In the contract, you will be signing for:
- An honest answer. The contract is being certified under the penalty of perjury that if found out that you are creating alibi and incorrect information, you will be punished under a certain law. There would be monetary confinement and imprisonment if found out that you have provided fraud information. All charges are taken against you.
- You have fully understood and comprehended the constituent composed by the contract that you have confirmed your eligibility for an Assurance Wireless service. Any social service agency will be able to discuss any provided information that you have for Assurance Wireless, at the same time, to verify your personal information. You are also to agree to release your records – that includes your financial reports – that is being required for Assurance Mobile service’s administration.
- You are required to verify your service eligibility at any time. Idf you have to comply the requirements, and then it would result in the termination of your Assurance Wireless Program and Services. If chances that your income will increase up to 135% of the total federal poverty guideline, then you are no longer beneficiary for any services from the said program.
- You have understood that Lifeline Assistance can only provide one landline per household. If you have a different phone and network provider, then you have to notify them as soon as you can so that they will be informed.